This acclaimed, semiannual conference presents the critical facts you will need to make key decisions for your business, staffing and team inspiration in 2015. Gather the latest information, tools, and resources to propel your business farther, faster in 2015 and beyond, with this important information.
The most important information that business owners should walk away with from this event
- Knowledge of what you can realistically expect from the local and state business climate in 2015
- A better understanding of what sectors and markets are growing and at what speed in Ventura County and California
- The likely direction of oil prices and interest rates, and a broader appreciation for the economic expansion that we are experiencing now
Speakers Terry Paulson and Bill Dallas
Optimism is Terry Paulson’s message, and how that can be inspirational to business growth and success this year and next.
Business leaders, owners and entrepreneurs will benefit from the kind of energy Terry brings during a time in which their efforts will pay large dividends if they seize the current moment.
The housing carnage in the economy has finally passed. Bill Dallas is a very timely speaker who will review how that carnage has reshaped the current landscape and what business owners, leaders, and entrepreneurs can expect from the housing market in 2015-16, in terms of it’s importance, acquisition timing, and likely performance.
Do you do business in California? Will you be making investment, staffing, or inventory decisions about that business over the next year? If so, then you’ll be more informed about the business cycle and the extent to which the State and regional economy will perform this year and next. Dr. Schniepp will discuss the direction of economic growth in the state and Ventura County, and what you should consider as you plan your business strategies this year and next.
The most valuable insights that business leaders and entrepreneurs should know for their business
- Where we are right now in the business cycle, what can be expected from markets domestically and abroad
- Where the likely direction of resource costs are going, and the risks of making key business investment decisions this year and next
- How long will the current economic expansion last and when might business opportunities begin to meet more difficult challenges
- What are the current challenges for businesses in this economyCome and network among peers.
Don’t be late – Register Today!